MiniLuxe, Thirteen Pies, Steel City Pops and More Slated to Join a Mass of Premium Retailers
Frisco, Texas – July 8, 2015 – (RealEstateRama) — The Rustic, Thirteen Pies, Steel City Pops and other highly popular dining and entertainment venues, are set to join Frisco’s Wade Park alongside a variety of premier retailers including Arhaus, MiniLuxe, The Lash Lounge and more. Thomas Land & Development’s massive 175-acre, $1.6 billion upscale mixed-use development continues to add impressive high-end retailers and restaurants to the project underway at the Dallas North Tollway and Lebanon Road, with following announcements planned for upcoming months.
“We are providing diners and shoppers with an experience like none other at Wade Park, complete with the most in-demand retailers around at a destination center that is unparalleled,” stated Stan Thomas, president and CEO of Thomas Land & Development. “This is only the beginning of many great announcements, and we can’t wait to share more exciting news in the upcoming months. Wade Park is preparing to take the North Dallas market to the next level and we want the community to be a part of it.”
In addition to previously announced tenants, Whole Foods Market®, Hotel ZaZa, iPic Theaters and Pinstripes, Inc., an extensive lineup of family entertainment and dining spots are flocking to Wade Park, with The Rustic leading the way and others providing endless options for diners of all ages to enjoy.
“Wade Park is the ideal location for The Rustic’s second site and Frisco provides the perfect backdrop for our outdoor patio, bar and restaurant,” said Kyle Noonan, co-owner of The Rustic with Joshua Sepkowitz. “The Rustic at Wade Park will be the go-to backyard spot for families, friends and colleagues to spend time together, enjoy live music and dine out after school, work, or on the weekends. Locals and visitors alike will be able to experience one of the hottest hangouts in the DFW at one of the coolest centers in North Texas. “
New Wade Park Dining Tenants Announced:
· The Rustic at Wade Park will be the second down-home venue in Dallas/Fort Worth following Uptown’s site established with the help of Pat Green in 2013 with locally sourced American eats, Texas brews and outdoor entertainment. The restaurant and patio will occupy 15,000 sq. ft. of space, featuring a full performance stage, a bar with a prolific collection of craft beverages and kitchen preparing comfort food with a twist, made with locally sourced items by area farmers.
· Steel City Pops is home to wildly popular gourmet popsicles made in small batches from the freshest all-natural or certified organic ingredients, locally harvested where possible. The retail space will feature vegan-friendly fruity choices on the menu, with all “pops” being gluten-free and vegetarian.
· Bread Zepplin features “salads elevated,” with customizable salad options to fill freshly baked artisan baguettes. It’s a place where diners can feel good about eating something great with a fresh approach.
· Thirteen Pies is an intimate neighborhood restaurant with a menu that encourages a communal dining experience around fresh, handmade Italian cuisine in a warm, casual atmosphere.
Wood-fired pizzas, salads, and pasta dishes reflect a commitment to well-sourced, local ingredients and hand-crafted products, including housemade dough, ricotta, and pastas. The pizzeria’s namesake, the rotating thirteenth pie, is one of a handful of seasonal dishes featured on the restaurant’s daily menu board and is sure to include creative twists such as the sea salt & herb’d lardo pie or little clam red pie.
· Torchy’s Tacos is known for its vast selection of flavor-packed tacos and menu items created with responsibly sourced ingredients. Torchy’s Tacos at Wade Park will occupy 4,000 sq. ft. and add to the operation’s thriving restaurants throughout the D/FW Metroplex.
The inspiration-filled home goods retailer, Arhaus, is also set to join Wade Park’s list of superior tenants with an sprawling store, adding to the vast variety of shopping options including numerous luxury beauty retailers boasting of incredible service
Headlining Furniture and Beauty Retailers Coming to Wade Park:
· Arhaus provides one-of-a-kind handcrafted home furnishings with unique designs reflective of a distinct global point-of-view and a commitment to sustainable resources. The beautifully outfitted store will occupy more than 15,000 sq. ft. of retail space with an interior boasting such architectural details as skylights, a river rock fireplace, hand-painted murals, and a combination of distressed oak and stone flooring.
· MiniLuxe at Wade Park represents the brand’s expansion following the success of the recently opened West Village location in Dallas. The welcoming space of over 2,000 square feet provides customers with a moment of self-care they can feel good about. MiniLuxe was founded to reset standards in the nail and waxing industry across hygiene and labor practices, service quality, and client experience. MiniLuxe combines its focus on impeccable cleanliness with the highest service standards and an always-current selection of colors, treatments, and curated retail products. Book online at www.miniluxe.com.
· Elle K, an Aveda Salon,is bringing its unique, natural line of hair, body and skin care products and beauty services to 3,200 sq. ft. Wade Park with full-service treatments provided by world-class professionals.
· The Lash Lounge specializes in semi-permanent eyelash extensions with a 1,760 sq. ft. salon designed to seamlessly combine private beauty service rooms, an exclusive Lash Lounge™ makeup counter and a clothing and accessories boutique – making it a one stop shop.
TLD broke ground on Wade Park in August 2014, with vertical construction planned to begin this summer. Hotel ZaZa, Whole Foods Market, iPic Theaters and Pinstripes, Inc. are included in the first phase of the development, set to open in Spring 2017. Additional announcements are slated to be released in the coming weeks.
ABOUT THOMAS LAND & DEVELOPMENT
Thomas Land & Development, LLC is a visionary commercial real estate development company that specializes in creating dynamic places where commerce, life and leisure intersect. Capabilities encompass master-planned communities and mixed-used projects, as well as retail, hotel, residential and office developments. The company is involved in multiple projects across the nation, creating environments that appeal to consumers, communities and municipalities, and position properties for long-term success. Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Newnan, Ga., just south of Atlanta, privately held Thomas Land & Development has developed more than 20 million square feet of retail property valued at $2 billion, plus controls over 22,000 acres of prime, developable land throughout the United States.
ABOUT WADE PARK
An expansive 175-acre mixed-use development, Wade Park will bring the big-city lifestyle to Frisco, Texas — one of the top-three fastest-growing communities in the nation. Set to open in Spring 2017, Wade Park will feature approximately 600,000 square feet of specialty retail, anchored by a 45,000 square-foot Whole Foods Market, plus premier entertainment venues including iPic Theaters and Pinstripes Bowling, Bocce, Bistro. Wade Park will also feature luxury hotels, up to 6 million square feet of commercial office space, and stylish luxury apartments, condominiums, and single-family homes. Developer Thomas Land & Development, LLC. purchased the property from the Wade family, a prominent local family who owned the land for more than 100 years. For retail leasing information, please contact Beth Bradford with b2 & company at beth (at) b2andcompany (dot) com or Ashley O’Malley with United Commercial Realty at Ashley O’Malley of UCR (aomalley (at) ucr (dot) com). For office leasing, contact Barbara Houlihan at Peloton Commercial Real Estate at bhoulihan (at) pelotoncre (dot) com. For Wade Park updates and information, visit www.wadeparkfrisco.com, or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
# # #
Lovell PR for Thomas Land & Development
214-729-6164 / hrhoad (at) lovellpr (dot) com
214-395-1918 / thardt (at) lovellpr (dot) com