Downtown historic landmark signs eight multi-tenant deals
Houston, TX – September 30, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) — CB Richard Ellis and Brookfield Real Estate Opportunity Fund (BREOF) are please to announce the execution of eight, multi-tenant office lease deals at 712 Main Street, a 792,000 square foot office building located in Houston’s Central Business District.
Listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, 712 Main Street is situated on the Downtown Houston Tunnel System and has direct access to the city’s light rail system. Leasing agents Dave Hanusa and Matt Dunn represented the landlord in the following new lease transactions:
- 9,982 sq. ft. – Joyce, McFarland + McFarland LLP, represented by Brandon Clarke and Matt Dickson of CB Richard Ellis
- 2,689 sq. ft. – Petro Capital Advisors Houston, LP
- 1,940 sq. ft. – leased to a private law firm
- 1,597 sq. ft. – Sufian & Passamano, LLP, represented by Matt Dickson of CB Richard Ellis
- 1,461 sq. ft. – Barnet B. Skelton, Jr. PC
In addition, Hanusa and Dunn represented the landlord in the following renewals at the same building:
- 5,529 sq. ft. – Tucker, Vaughan, Gardner & Barnes, PC, represented by Charles Goldstein of CresaPartners
- 3,392 sq. ft. – Texas American Resources, represented by Jay Wall of Moody Rambin
- 750 sq. ft. – Stacey L. Owen, represented by Matt Dickson of CB Richard Ellis
Comprised of 35-story, 12-story and 15-story towers, 712 Main Street currently has over 170,000 feet of office space available with 125,000 sq. ft. of contiguous space on floors 7-12.
About CB Richard Ellis
CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2009 revenue). The Company has approximately 29,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CB Richard Ellis offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. CB Richard Ellis has been named a BusinessWeek 50 “best in class” company for three years in a row. Please visit our Web site at www.cbre.com.
Robin Black | Media Relations Manager
CB Richard Ellis | Marketing Services
2800 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 2300 | Houston,Texas 77056
T 713 577 1742 | F 713 577 1677 | C 713 828 2661
robin.black (at) cbre (dot) com | www.cbre.com