|Search more Real Estate News on 98 real estate sites|
EUGENE, OR – June 28, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — IDX, Inc. has uploaded IDX Broker software onto the real estate website of RJ Avery, bringing thousands of property listings to his clients instantly. Avery has enabled an IDX solution, and in turn received the most thorough online real estate website, simplifying both the home search for potential buyers and his own job of managing his online realty solution. With his customizable IDX synced website, Avery has forever changed the way Forney, Texas home seekers participate in the online property search.
Five unique search features make it easy for potential buyers to quickly find their dream home online. The basic, advanced, map, address and listing ID searches work to scan the North Texas Real Estate Info Systems MLS (NTREIS) listings in different ways. For those whose main concern and desire is location, the dynamic map search, provided by IDX Broker, shows properties in specific areas, allowing home seekers to search block by block to find their perfect home and location. The advanced search even lets potential buyers customize their own search parameters based on school district, style and view, to narrow the NTREIS and match them with homes based on their precise needs and desires.
IDX Broker not only makes it easy for home seekers to search for properties on the website Avery supports, it also makes it easy for Avery to customize almost every aspect of his real estate website, from the search capabilities to the RSS feeds he has enabled. Avery can connect with his clients while managing his website, all from the comfort and convenience of his office or home, thanks to the IDX Broker application for the iPhone. Never before has such a revolutionary online real estate solution been easier to manage or more accessible to home seekers.
About RJ Avery
RJ Avery is the Owner and Principal Broker of Avery Realty Group of Forney, Texas.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 500 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad (myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc., please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No related posts.
- Texas Insurance Commissioner Announces $352.5 Million in Refunds to State Farm Policyholders
- Texas Held Reputation of Strong Housing Affordability in 2014
- Hunt Mortgage Group Facilitates the Acquisition of a Multifamily Property Located in Grapevine
- San Antonio Attorney Elected Real Estate Center Advisory Committee Chair
- Neugebauer Questions HUD Secretary Castro
- ULI Houston Mayor's Forum produces report back from real estate leaders
- The Regus Group Opens its Newest Houston Area Business Center in the CITYCENTRE Development
- Mayor Bill White Appointing David Mincberg To Houston Housing Authority Board
- State housing agency awards $1.9 million for new senior apartment complex in Floresville
- Select Committee On Property Tax Relief And Appraisal Reform To Hold Hearings Across Texas
- Foreclosure Prevention Fair Planned for Saturday, June7th
- Texans Encouraged to Lower Housing Costs Through Energy Star Appliance Sales Tax Holiday
- First American Information and Outsourcing Solutions Segment To Host CampusMBA Mortgage Servicing School March 24-26 In Westlake, Texas
- Foreclosure protection offered to displaced families in Texas and Louisiana
- Charges defendants with conspiring to defraud deceased homeowners, heirs of property titles